"Art is coming face to face with yourself."

-Jackson Pollock

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Welcome to Art After Midnight!

This is my first attempt at blogging, so hang with me. First I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kimber Seistrup, I live in Murrieta, CA, with my husband and my dog Cameron. I have two wonderful sons and a beautiful granddaughter. I like to play with all my mixed media art supplies and I love to journal.

I've been busy this past year taking classes with Kelly Kilmer and Anne Grgich at A Little Bizaar(Lake Elsinore), attending Art Unraveled in Phoenix AZ(with Traci Bautista, Julianna Coles, Lynne Perrella, Karyn Gartel, Gail Russakov and John Whipple), and The Paper Studio's "Under the Covers" journaling event with Teesha Moore.

In her class we made the amazing 16 page journal that is featured in issue no. six of Art and Life. I am almost finished with my second book. I love her techniques! This is the cover of the first book. I will share my pages in the coming days.

No comments: